Thursday, June 25, 2009

MJ Moment...

Todays MJ Moment is dedicated to Michael Jackson. Your words will never be forgotten. Your love for the people of the world and for the art of music will live on through every soul you touched! Your real fans will miss you! Thank you for being alive in our lifetime! May your soul rest in peace!

"My mother called me today when she heard MJ had passed. She said, "I can't believe this, I grew up on Mike, shit, you grew up on Mike." And for a moment I got a scope of how many people he had reached; how many lives he had impacted.
It saddens me to turn on the television and hear the news slander a man not even 12 hours dead, but I guess that's just where our society is at now.
We here at overdose, however, feel its best to celebrate one's life and what that person may have had to offer to the world. And in the aspect of music...Mike was simply the best."









this one is a shout out to the TEAM!
"So tonight gotta leave that nine to five upon the shelf
And just enjoy yourself
Cmon and groove, and let the madness in the music get to you
Life aint so bad at all, if you live it off the wall!"-Michael Jackson

No comments:

Post a Comment