Thursday, December 10, 2009

***OVERDOSE!!!***

this is a 70 million dollar photo right here! hahaha


Candace Williams, a woman claiming to be Terrell Suggs’ fiancee and mother of his two children, is suing the Baltimore Ravens LB Terrell Suggs for $70 million. YES I SAID $70 MILLION DOLALRS!!!! She wants $50 million in punitive damages and $20 million in compensatory damages.“I really have nothing to hide,” Suggs said today. “As bad as I want to talk about it right now, I just can’t. When I’m able to do it, you guys can ask a million and one questions about it. Right now, to be safe. I can’t speak about it. She claims that Suggs is very violent and once POURED BLEACH ON HER AND HER SON!!! WOW not that is way ODing it! She’s also alleging that on a Nov. 3rd incident he broke her nose and threatened to kill her. so this is OVERDOSE in two ways...bleach and $70 million...amazing

thank you contactmusic.com for the photo...took us forever to find it!

No comments:

Post a Comment